Thursday 24 January 2008

Why Blog?

There are some great blogs out there for instance a personal favourite is www.therebelution.com and most say a great deal more than I ever could.

So why should I blog?

I'm certainly not blogging because I feel I can contribute more than they can or because I disagree with them. I've decided to blog because, maybe just maybe my view might matter to someone, because maybe I could inform someone's opinion or offer a new way of thinking on an issue. If this blog manages to do nothing else, it at least offers an outlet what I feel and think and if that can be of benefit to someone then it is worthwhile.

As the blog title suggests the blog will cover whatever I am currently preoccupied with thinking about or whatever I' ve considered recently. I hope you enjoy, whoever you are, wherever you are.

Jon

No comments: